At WSMG we are committed to offering you the very best conference at the very best value. Throughout 2016 we will deliver conferences focusing on how the sports industry can develop partnerships across all areas and how through strong governance and focussed debate we can increase participation.
Our conferences will be open to professionals, decision makers and influencers from numerous sporting backgrounds.
The WHY Sports annual conference will provide an overarching view on current levels of participation and the harmful effects of an inactive lifestyle. The conference will seek to highlight both the positive and negative outcomes and trends associated within the recent 'Active People' and 'Taking Part' surveys. We want to ensure that all of our delegates have the ability to work together to debate the issues as well as sharing their thoughts and ideas. It is hoped that through focussed debate, active networking and our 12 month engagement process, that all our delegates will develop fresh insights and the necessary tool kits to enable all to work together towards achieving their individual and shared ambitions.
As a delegate you will become part of our dedicated community and gain access to our prestigious conference, research library and all associated social media networking groups.
Your delegate package includes the following;
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and our networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked with increasing sports participation.
- Gain an understanding and the ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater participation and engagement from leaders across all sporting sectors.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- Gain CPD points for attendance on the day along with copies of all slides and information covered across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaign.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities. You can select your chosen charity at the point of booking.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
- Via our website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period.
- Chief Executives
- Sports Development Officers
- Directors / Heads of National Governing Bodies
- Directors / Heads of Performance
- Directors / Heads of Sports Development
- Directors / Heads of Local Sports Councils and Trusts
- Director of Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Heads of County Sports Partnerships
- School Games Organisers
- Physical Education HOD's / Teachers
- Heads of School Sports Partnerships
- Academia Lecturers / Researchers
- Performance Directors
- Communications Directors
- Public Health Directors
- Public Health Clinicians
- Local Authority Executives
- Health Improvement Teams
- Health and Wellbeing Boards
- Social Marketing and Behaviour Change Teams
- Education, Children and Young People's Services
- Head Teachers
- Sure Start, Children's Centres and Early Years
- Sports Leaders
- Sports Charities
- Third Sector Service Providers